Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pussy Whipped! WHOOPAH!

Oh, man! This is a classic. Old school stuff (well, if you can count the 2003 MTV Movie Awards as old) but nonetheless one of my favorite Matrix: Reloaded spoofs out there.



The seamless blending into the movie was hilariously timed yet it still made it feel like part of the scenes. I also loved the times where they intentionally made fun of the crazy-ass dialogues in the Matrix trilogy.

Seriously, does anybody understands what the heck these people are yabbering about? How does an underground resistance movement consisting of the last bastion of man against some really scary robots who are bent on making life hell for all humans develop such an extensive vocabulary? Where do they find the time to express themselves when something big, ugly and has intentions to ripped you up a new one is coming to get ya?

Hollywood magic!

“Morpheus! Morpheus! What can we expect at this orgy?!”
“MACHINES!”

2 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

you'll like being a DUDE!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do!
Yo, Gar-man. Long time no see.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home