Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Down Under Day Out with Adrian

While harassing the local fauna, the Kokster decided to flaunt his verbal superiority for all to see!



It is a wonder why Australia has such strict immigration policies. :)


"You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you."
"That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:) Being a downright blur person combined with computer's sound & movement that don't correspond with each other,..don't quite get the video..but at least the consolation is to view the local fauna:)

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help all this while: the latest being yesterday (econs asgmt & brands);really appreciate them:)

Last but not least, do keep penning down in the nice bloggie!

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring
your own sunshine.
-- Anthony J D'Angelo

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Tenacity, sorry i could not come in that day. Hehe was sick actually and after i dropped off ur econs assigment i went straight to the doctor's. Nothing serious. Just the common snuffles. I hope ur doing ok. Hope the Brands help. Keep fighting!

Hello, nishu. Nice to meet u!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am the Idiot in the video.It is my nature to have fun so.I realised thah the birds are afraid of people even when you are feeding them. So while i was feeding the ducks. I realised that that the bigger ducks will snacth the food that i give to the duckling.Hence i felt pity and shout "Buzz off".All of the ducks frantically run for their lives. So to have so fun i bullied the older duck by yelling profanity at them.

KokZilla

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:)

Point taken, Adrian. Viewing it today's a breeze..suppose the cache memory's at work.

Hope you're well by now for your pending asgmt, Vincent. And yes,I'll keep fighting, hence my nickname:)

It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out.
It's the pebble in your shoe.
--Muhammad Ali, Legendary American Boxer

(:~cheerio~:)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home