Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Red

Uggg..! If I ever have to watch another one of those High School Musical promo ads on Astro again, I’m going to kill someone. Really…

I mean crap, man! They’ve been like showing it over and over and over again. If ya combine all the clips together, well, there you have it! The whole bloody show.

“It’s hard to believeeeeeee!”

Arrrrrgggg!

Anyhow, funny thing about having exams. I haven’t been out of my house for like a week. This particular fact only struck me when I notice piles of my shaded hair beginning to form little colonies on my room’s floor.

By not going out of the house, my brain had to find another outlet for wanted distraction. Recently, just got hooked on to Kim Possible. Heh heh…

It’s on every 6 pm sharp, although here in Malaysia they are randomly showing the latest season (Season 3). I would really like to watch the earlier seasons though before Season 4 comes out this October. *Gives birdie to Disney’s 65-episode rule*

ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS FOR KIM POSSIBLE?

Yeah, so it’s a cartoon… a Disney cartoon to boot.
But I mean common! Redhead, bare-midriff teenage girl cheerleader. You can’t go too wrong there, my friend. Woooo Hooo!
Beside the ‘aesthetic’ appeal, the show’s dialogues are cleaver and witty. Tons of memorable characters. And it doesn’t take itself too seriously. The show openly acknowledges it’s own parody-like themes and flaunts it around shamelessly.

Anyway, exams are finally over. W00t! Just feel too spent to do anything…. Uhggg…

“Never be normal.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home