Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Of Little Peaches and Seeham

There is this odd thingy about my taste in food.

I like peach-flavored stuff.
Like peach-flavored yogurt, especially if they have those tiny little bits of the fruit inside.
I also have a subconscious impulse to reach for peach-flavored ice lemon tea from the chiller. Oooo especially the Capricorn ones with a Hawaiian polar bear on its silver packaging.
I also like the smell of peach-scented shampoo! (on girls, not guys. That would be like ewww...)

But I don’t like eating the peach fruit itself.

Guess it’s the same with seeham. I love seeham with my cha kuey thow but I really hate eating them separately. I can almost puke if I ate a seeyam just like that without anything and a seeham-less cha kuey thow taste kinda bland to me.

In fact (besides fried la la), I don’t fancy oysters or muscles that much.

But I like seafood.

Great. It's 4.30 in the morning and I manage to make myself hungry.

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to convince the world that he did not exist.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home