Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Working Holiday

Well, it has been a swell holiday. I can’t believe I am actually doing much more work than trenching through uni. My dad like got this 100 page + quality assessment laboratory manual he has me typing. A MANUAL!

I really hate the feeling. Whatever I am doing, it is always hanging at the back of my head. Now, that is not the proper way to goof off during the holiz. Deadline for this “assignment” is the 10th of this month and quite frankly I feel more stressed up about this work than regular uni assignments.

Been missing out on a lot of friends who are back from abroad. Sorry, guys!

On a bright note, I actually can put on my contacts on the first try now! It is quite an achievement I must say. No one can properly appreciate the term “patience” until he goes through the trials of putting on contact lenses for the first few times.



For your continuous entertainment, this video is a classic!

Oh, and I finally know what Zouk (is that how you spell it?) looks like now. Thursday was ladies night and hoo yeah! There were the ladiezzzz there alright! And the assorted 3rd genders too. *shivers*

Bumped into Sean (1/4 owner of ESC) there and he got the guys in our group in for free! W000t! And who says going to cyber cafes doesn’t pay off? Nahahahahaa.... I is not bad for a “clubbing virgin”, aye? I got the veterans guy clubbers in for free! Who is da man with the contacts now, baby?!

Inside was like from Tokyo Drift’s party scene or something. Laser lights, neon, loud (ass) music pumping, drunks, dancing girls. Whoa…

But I think it is quite stressful going to these places as a girl. Drunk and leering looking individuals continuously hitting on you and giving catcalls. Also, the occasional wondering hands. It is times like this that it is good to be man!

But the party was cut short. Raid raid raid raid again. Why is it that anywhere I go there is a raid?! It’s like a cosmic karma that states that anything I do or go to is the wrong place to be at the wrong time. Well, I really need not worry. Privileges of being 21 and all. But one of us *ahem ahem* used a another person’s IC to get in cause someone was going to skip their HIGH SCHOOL’s Hari Keusahawanaan the next day. :)

So we jetted outta there. Word of the raid spread quickly among the dancing crowd as people slowly made their way out before the coppers arrive. Bumped with Sean again on the way out. Told us again to scoot away. It’s just odd that EVERYONE was getting out. Guess being 21 doesn’t make you immune to the lock-up quota the police has to filled out if you’re unlucky.

So yeah, basically the highlight of my holidays thus far. Watched a couple of DVDs with the gang sometimes. Cyber café on occasion. But not much DOTA anymore.

Can’t wait for exam results to come out. Weeeee… :(

" I like the 'whoosh'. It's the door saying 'I am closed' "

4 Comments:

Blogger Blurry D said...

What the hell?? I was in Zouk last thursday too!!!! Dem i did not see you! i was there around 11 left at 2 something to go to another club..I dont really like zouk a lot of mah chan...... you are no longer a virgin hahaha lol

11:49 PM  
Blogger Penny C said...

*ahem ahem*? at least we know what a club looks like now. :D

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, for about 10 minutes only. Lucky we got u out in time :P

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home