Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mindless Examination Musings

It is exam time again. Apparently, you can be under severe stress if you are stress because you aren’t stress about exams. Funny, that.

Anyway,

Disneyland is coming to Malaysia! Or Johor to be precise. I can almost picture it now… Minnie Mouse in tudung (round ears are sexy this season), a mandatory sarong for Donald Duck (exhibitionists are a no-no in Malaysia) and Mickey Mouse speaking Malay.
Oh, and Goofy needs a dog license from MPJB plus at least 3,000 square feet of running space if Pluto shares the same living area.

And World Cup is just around the corner! And right in the smack of nearly every major examination in the world. Brilliant timing!
No, I am not a football fan but I do like the feeling of festivities! Any reason for a party is a good reason. The exams are sort of a letdown. I’ve even heard that some universities are postponing their exams for the World Cup. How cool is that? Monash isn’t that cool unfortunately. :(

Hmmm… speaking of exams and stress, it reminded me of a conversation I had with some old DJ seniors.

Me: Hi, me Vincent.
DJ Senior: Hi, me *some-name*.
Me: You from DJ?
DJ Senior: Yeah, you from DJ too, right? Prefect? Haha the one who always got a stressed look waaaan!
Me: …

Oh well, just musing about stuff. Back to the books! Applied Macro/Microeconomics on Monday! I will now attempt to conquer my phobia on economics paper once and for all! Yeaaaaaaaaa!

Ooo.. 6.45pm! Nap time!

PS: Good luck to all who are having their examination, whether Monash here or Monash abroad.

”So, you are Yuri the trainer who trains?”

4 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

All ze best! long time no see man! Take carez ya!

Oh man.. wierd having Disneyland in Johor >_<

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello lizze. Long time indeed.

Well, today's newspapers says that it is just a rumour. :(

No disneyland yet.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given that the Disneyland in JB project's secured,

Premise 1: People in Sarawak got the hang of The Samba Kick & Sambal belacan simultaneously

Premise 2: East Malaysia does not want to be left out in the aforementioned project

Therefore: The kick is on! Sambaland shall be available to spice things up anywhere from SaRAWAK.
Malaysia: melting pot of culture & food


*** end of lameness for the umpteenth # *** ;or not?

Ramblings aside, do give it your best shots, or rather kicks in your exams, everyone!

Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses
to quit.
--Napoleon Hill

tenacity: tenacious in reducing, if not maintaining self "INsanity" upon awaiting yet another dose of cytotoxics into self; countdown: 5.5more cycles :p

3:50 PM  
Blogger Mischique said...

lol........what the heck is wrong with them? NO ONE GOES TO JOHOR man...why they wanna have DISNEYLAND in johor? yuck man..ur so right bt minnie in tudung and probably mickey in songkok.

*so you're yuri the trainer who trains?* thatz from pink panther right? hahaha

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home