Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm Working!

Well, it’s been one bloody long week, I must say. First off, my car decided to die right at the SYUC’s parking ticket dispenser. Caused a well and good traffic jam all the way to the guard house until some cool Sunway guard dude came to help me push Ah-WHY aside.

Oh yeah, the cause of Ah-WHY's demise was my accident a few weeks back when I skidded on a rainy day and trampled over the walkway-curbs above the LDP’s underpass (the one right before Uptown DU). Really messed up my undercarriage, that one. Luckily, I didn’t kill anyone… including myself. It could have been much worse than that.

Exhaust and oil gasket were busted beyond repair so I had to replace em. Now I am broke even though my folks were very gracious to pay ½ of the cost for an accident that was 100% my fault. But I am still very broke… :(

I’m also doing internship… again. This time as an in-house writer for Youth Malaysia. Pretty cool because Da Big Boss has some very ambitious plans for the site. In fact, on my 2nd day, I was well on my way to a private party at Loft KL for an exclusive interview with Choy and May, those very cheeky twin VJs from MTV. And here I was, in probably one of the most exclusive and happening parties, wearing my dorky schoolbag because I came straight from the office. Ugggg… :(

I think the interview will be up on YM's site soon.

Well, I didn’t actually do any interviewing per se… I just held up the recorder while Jo did all the talking. She is much better at interviewing people than I am anyway.

I must say though that Choy and May looks very foreign up close. To me, they look much more Asian on TV and magazines.

And I hate KL roads... Really, I do. Getting lost isn't fun there.

Da Big Boss is apparently an ex-model himself, you see and is on a first name basis with nearly every local celebrity! Damm man… it so freaking easy for him to hook us up. Check out an older interview with Amber Chia. This was before I was signed aboard YM.

Anyway, now I’m doing a juggling act with my coming exams while doing my day job. And time management isn’t my strongest suite.

Live Free or Die Hard! Die Hard 4 is coming! It looks very very very nice.
Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho!


"Yippee Ki Yay, mother-fuckers!"
- Die Hard (1988) -

2 Comments:

Blogger Mischique said...

i am so hating you now! why do you get all the cool jobs!? i wanna be a reporter too and interview celebrities!!!!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha!
Yesterday, we had to go "work" at Zouk KL. Got in for free to "review" the place... tsk tsk tsk... so much work to do.
and we have to go to different clubs everyweek or bars or whatever fun things young ppl do.
So much work...

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home