Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm back!

I’ve been away for quite some time now. No inspiration to write… LOL. I’ve been feeling under the weather ever since I came back from my Penang trip.

A lot of Mat Rempits congregate nightly here at Gurney Drive but for some reason, it still feels much more safer than good old “snatch-thief-alley” SS2.

The Gurney Hotel.
Any hotel that has an infinity pool, archery range, pool table, gym and steam/sauna room is a good place in my book...

...trow in the Zouk equivalent club at the lobby and this place is guaranteed rocking every night.

From now on, I'm sticking to the hotel's pool.


My nephew, Joshua. I can tell he is going to break the hearts of a lot of girls when he grows up! Definitely a Tan. :P

With my current part-time job as an over-qualified kuli on a hiatus, life seams to be stucky. Just lazing around in bed till meal times and then going out late at night. Sometimes, I really need a job to really make me appreciate the free time that I have.

Humans are such oxymoronic creatures.

Anyway, tomorrow I've got this interview for a stringer job for some youth site called Youthmalaysia.com. No idea what it is about but it sure beats rotting in the house doing nothing.


"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Gladiator (2000).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home