Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Saturday, January 06, 2007

2007 AD

It’s the year 2007 and I’m wondering… when the hell is the world going to end already?!

Haha! Only kidding. But still, it is amazing that humanity has gotten this far. I mean with all the War on Terror propagate by Warlord Bush and natural disasters going off, it feels like we are now living on borrowed time.

I’m very glad that I was born in a God-forsaken, middle of nowhere, with absolutely no interesting resources that other nations want so badly, terrorist immune but with satellite TV country like Malaysia!

If I’m going to be proud of something, it might as well be that my country is utterly insignificant in the eyes of the world, and thus one of the safest place on Earth.

Oh, and do check out my latest article at YouthMalaysia.

Have a productive new year!

"Why can't people stay within the confines of our prejudices against them?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home