Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dogs And My *non-too-serious* Eye Infection

A funny ad involving dags…
You like dags, don’t ya?


Their facial expression… priceless. It must have taken them hours to get it just right.
Looks so human!
I can’t even get my dog to go poopie outside my garden much less make him do faces.

Anyway, this is the kind of creative job field I want to get involved in. Creating funny materials for advertisements and shows.

An idealistic dream, really…

Oh, and on a side note, I am contagious. Both in terms of likability and spreading conjunctivitis. :(

But as usual, there is a silver lining to everything. You've seen those dudes on TV that can squirt gallons of milk out from their eye sockets? Yes, it’s so possible!!!
The eye drops the doctor prescribed to me are bitter to taste. So when I drop a couple into my eyes, I’ll get this bitter bilge settling down at the back of my throat after a few minutes.

So in theory, what goes down can come up again.
Stardom, here I come!
Got milk?

Rememeber, you enemies are enjoying life while you're too busy hating them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blurry D said...

That is sweet..Maybe that is like lady and the tramp 3..The dong with the bone looks like chance...Hope your eyes gets better.Dont scratch your ass and put on your contacts..

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

har har...
You're a regular comedian now, eh? :P

Good luck on ur remaining papers, ok?

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home