Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Monday, October 23, 2006

Come Dance With Me, Watch Your Toes, Are You Insured?

I’m suppose to be studying for my Marketing Law finals premiering this Friday (or at this hour, probably catching some Zzzs) but there is something about ‘impending dooms’ that gets the creative juices flowing, you know what I mean?

So I’m thinking about this new direction I’ve been taking with me bloggie. So far, if you had been following with my weekly update of lates, I’m attempting to make the entries akin to a giant sushi buffet. Colorful and filled with a wondrous variety of tasty contents.

You, as my faithful readers, have the distinct honor of being test subjects for my little hobby here. Basically, I’ll try my best to put bits of interesting stuff. One day it might be a funny YouTube clip, the next a review of a movie and when you least expect it, I’ll unleash my rants/bitching on your sorry asses.

I’ll also like to get paid… and seeing that the target market segmentation for my ‘product’ are usually penniless university students, I guess I can make an exception with beaming praises and comments that are overflowing with adoration of my geniuses.

Well, enough about me. Let’s get back… well, to me again.

This is me putting on the moves. Getting it on, yo!

Now dancing is probably the last thing people had in mind when they think of me. Deviously handsome bloke maybe… but certainly not “dancing boy”.
So seeing that these are the last few months of being a student, I decided hell, why the heck not? Join the Monash dancing club!

It is a different experience for me. With the two years of Jujitsu classes, I had to suppress the compulsive urge to hip-throw and twist my partner’s wrist into a painful submission. Wouldn’t that make a hell of a first impression on the ladies? :)

I’m also pleasantly surprised that no one had to schedule reconstructive surgery for their toes. Usually, when people walk in close proximity to me, I kinda get tangle-footed with them. Big feet, I reckon.


Too bad I only had 5 classes. My time ran up… as a Monash-ian student I mean. Well, it was money well spent anyways. I feel so “cultured” now!

"If I knew you’ve listen, I’ll shut up."

5 Comments:

Blogger Matty said...

Hey man, as i've said, dancing's cool :) Would've continued if i had the time to. Thing is, there doesn't seem to be a place where we can bust a move ala ballroom u know? I doubt clubbers would appreciate jive and the cliched disco~ muahahah ;)

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, ballroom dancing is only for the elites, i'm afaird.
Tango is zouk... that would be funny.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Penny C said...

gasp* suddenly i feel like a handicap... everyone seems to be taking up ballroom dancing..

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I n00b lerr.. only 5 lessons. Hehhe i post it macam i sudah pro daah.. :P

3:37 AM  
Blogger starlightliz said...

Aiyohhh!! I jealousss! I wanna learn dancing tooo!!! Esp ballroom dancing! it's sooo cool!!!

5 lessons only enough meh?? O-o

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home