Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Holy Strike!

This is so true. I know many friends who act exactly like this.

Lightning strike-ed out my wireless router! The funny thing is that my ZTE ZXDSL 831 made-in-China modem has so far miraculously survived two major strikes. The first which took out my LAN card, the makers of the ZTE made the modem as if to bypass any destructive current to the next device connected via the network.

Something like Thailand during the Japanese invasion of Malaysia during WWII! :)

So, it may not have the eloquent boxy beauty of an Aztech ADSL modem, but it sure as hell rugged. Like an AK-47!

Imagine if your entire network, computer, keyboard and mouse were made by ZTE!

Lightning would then proceed to kill the user instead.

"Our orders were specific!"
"Rescue the crew, salvage what's left of the ship... the crew is dead, doctor. Your ship killed them."

Event Horizon (1997)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ZTE Survived a lightning strike too. I heard a pop and cackle and saw it spark from the telephone line connection on the modem then heard thunder and the modem still lives! Amazing!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home