Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Monday, August 21, 2006

Anjing-ku!

Some dogs gnaw on footwear. Some chew-up the lawn. There are even others that bite chunks off the furniture.

My dog? He has an appetite for… cars!
Oh, and all of the above too.

He has already bitten off all the mud gutters from my car (and my sister’s car, and my sister’s bf car and my mom’s company Perdana too!) >:_(

Fredrick is a one year old Golden Retriever that has the size of a full grown dog but a heart of a puppy. Damm manja wan! He will just sit at the front door and stare longingly inside the hall, begging you to open the door.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"You can't ignoreeee meeeee..."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"... cause I'll still find a way in... Buwahahahahahah!"

But don’t be fooled. This guy has only one thing in mind… FOOD!
As soon as he “tipu” you, he will rush in (damm f***king fast for a big dog) and go on a rampage through the indoor dustbins.

If we all give chase (we are concerned that he will eat something… indigestible. But for him, I rather doubt that there is anything he won’t eat) he will deliberately grab the closest thing with his mouth (be it paper or mom’s pantyhose), knowing full well he has been busted and make a mad dash behind the couch against the wall, burrowing like a rabbit.

Then he will sit in there, silently laughing to himself as we all frantically pull away the entire couch and pray open his mouth before he swallows it.

And he knows which family member to go to whenever there is trouble. My little sister! He seriously exploits her! Whenever he does something bad, he will run to my sister and hides behind her. Or when he knows he is not suppose to be in the house, he will lie by my sister’s side, looking at us and as if saying:

"Oh, see? See? Just look how happy Janie is when I am here! Look at that face! Please don't make her sad! Don't send poor old me outside in the cold... I just want to make her happy! Please, please, please!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When he was cuter... :(
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The monster now.

Smart ass dogs, these Goldies are, I'll give em that. He figured out how to open the outdoor shoe cabinet and help himself to all the goodie shoes inside. Expensive shoes... Leather shoes... MY SHOES!

We now have to brace the cabinet with a steering lock...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And he also bullies my older doggie, Chance. Chance is like a sweet older, wiser and patience brother. He lets Freddy push him about but when he goes too far (which is all the time) he will show the young one his place in the pack.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
However, all this racketing is making my senior doggie much more stressful in his retirement age. Poor Chance.

Actually, Penny's dog looks alot like my senior doggie.
And suspiciously, he also goes by the name Chance too.
I've come to a conclusion that we actually own the same dog who travels back and forth btw ss2 and TTDi through some dark means...

Evil means... This dog is unclean...
Well, mine is anyway. Literally!

“Sometimes, those that walk in darkness have to make their own light.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Penny C said...

ahhh! so cute!!! orgasmic dogs... I agree, your Chance looks a hell a lot like my Chance. Handsome and sexy little things.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Leto said...

i wonder if you'll find a shoe, a squeezy toy and an 84 karat diamond in your dog's stomach...

:P

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That big dog is a walking shit and hair making facility. My com's fan are all dead because he wags and bangs his tail against the fan outlet.
And my dad's lovely garden is now a doggie wasteland.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Grace Tham said...

Hey,
remember me? hehe.. your doggie's cute :D *hee*

-grace

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home