Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Boogie Man Is Here!

Imagine this being the last image engraved in your mind.
Man, I just love Hitman: Blood Money. Excellent graphics, beautifully detailed scenery and of course the ability to make all your hits look… natural. Accident do happen, you know! Pianos falling from the sky, mistakenly using a real pistol instead of a prop one, drowning, weights crushing your windpipe, excessive food poisoning, “tripping” off a 200-foot cliff… It is all very plausible in real life… :)

They are also making a movie for the game! Not to sure if Vin Diesel can pull it off (just because he is one of the more famous bald-badasses out there… sheesh). Still, it looks promising though.

“My client has asked me to ensure it’s the last thing you will ever see... Please, look at the photograph, Mr. Clearance.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home