Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Clubbing Nerd Hitz!

This Basshunter dude must be the coolest geek in the world!
I mean how many people in the world could actually produce a clubbing hit… about DotA?!



I mean look at this guy! This is how geeks should be revered! With loads of phat clubbing girlz dancing around while we p4wn some n00bs digitally. Unfortunately, the video is portraying a nerd-Nirvana, a spiritual place where only the l33t3st of gamers are allowed into that big cybercafé club in the sky after they die.

But his earlier work, Boten Anna, apparently climbed it's way up to number one on several European music charts. I’m sure that any old school IRC users can seriously dig this song. An ode to all the bot moderators in our chat channels. Go check it out:



See? If you’re a geek, migrate to the U.K. Apparently, they are worshiped as demi-Gods over there.

Thanks to Leto and DJ Lothrion for the find.

“They say life begins at 40. But only a fool would wait that long.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Leto said...

the songs ownz.... all done with fruity loops...

1:18 AM  
Blogger Leto said...

Oh btw, the girls are hot in the dota video... is our m'sia clubbing places full of girls that chun?

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe... your're inspired, right? Malaysia clubbing? Hmmm... actually got alot of 'ah kuas' unfortunately. But there are some really hot ones too..
many of these girls are underage! :P So watch out!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Penny C said...

Vince Vince... Neat stuff. I can't wait to get out and make a second attempt at Zouk. hopefully we won't end up hanging out by the lok-lok guy...

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home