Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kari-OK with Movie

If yesterday’s thunderstorm was any indication, I’m really a horrible singer. Good god, do I really sound that off? It is amazing what a mike with accompanying music can do to erode one’s self-confidence. And I always sounded so good in the shower.

Went to Red Box @ The Curve with a couple of me uni mates. I never really pictured Jia Qi, Kaff, Bee and KC as songbirds. They are really good especially with Chinese songs. Crystal has the tendency to make spontaneous announcements and comments on the mikes but she can carry a tune too. Ryan was like some male Hongky pop star and he can’t even read the Chinese characters. He sang them all by ear! Eugene… well, at least I can’t be ALL to blame for yesterday’s thunderstorm. Heh heh! Darien who is a friend brought by Crystal could give Ryan a run for his money though. Btw, an all guy version of ‘Don’t Cha’ is unlikely to top any charts. We know… we tried. :)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Karaoke at the Red Box did not kill me off financially as I previously feared. It only cost each one of us about RM 8 each for 2-3 hours of unlimited songs plus a measly meal. Hahaha! Fried mee with expired X.O was the best! They even threw in a bottled Pokka green tea for every one of us after we ‘log-out’. Tasted like overcooked water… if there is such a thing.

After that we headed over to One U for a movie. Watched The Wild, a sort of Madagascar rip-off but with one saving grace. A very grumpy British and perpetually drunken-like koala bear! HAVE A NICE DAY HAVE A NICE DAY HAVE A NICE DAAAAAY! Ok, never mind just watch the show on DVD or something. Noticed one thing though. During the trailers, there are TONS of new animations coming out this season! Over the Hedge, Open Season, Ice Age 2, Cars, Happy Feet, The Ant Bully. I really do like computer animated cartoons but I fear a saturation point coming up.

Dinner was at New Paris SS2. Basically behind my house. Darien on his bike got lost on the way from BU even though our 3 car convoy went slowly to lead the way. Apparently, as I gather from his logically explanation, a motorcycle cannot go slow because they need a certain speed to maintain their balance.

Minimum speed must be at least 90km/h.

Joker… No wonder later when the gang came over to my house to play with Freddy, he got lost… AGAIN! Go straight to the end of the road and turn left. I don’t think that was too complicated! Ai yo yo…

PS: Freddy = Girl magnet.

"I am god, u are n00b!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OI! Thats my tagline for Dota whenever I think im powerful and go in solo to kill someone.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Mischique said...

hey man...sounds so much fun...i wish i can hear u guys singing 'don't cha'! anywayz the wild is really a good show..so much better than madagascar man....loveeee the brit-ish accent the koala bear has. real cute.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nigel rocks... He was a God in the end that was hillarious! Put in the drunken like behaviour and its soooo funny. Hahah but i think Madagascar would be better... got to watch it first though.. I didn't yet.

3:40 AM  
Blogger ChAnCe said...

Use la Zeus, -leto-. When u ZAP u shout lor. Hahahaa

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home