Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

21st Birthday with me!

Woo hoo! My family treated me to The Ship at Damansara Utama Uptown. One word… ok, well two… BIG PORTIONS!
I ordered the err… BBQ-something-something that tasted vaguely like chicken.
The oxtail soup was wonderful. So was my Dad’s onion soup. Peter ordered a round of oysters baked over with cheese for everyone. Now, I’m not a huge fan of oysters. They taste too fishy for my liking. But these… Well, I think that for once in my life I’ve actually ate one that was cooked right.

The complementary Happy Birthday song was sang by The Ship’s very own jolly crew.
Cake was… errr.. tasted like chicken too. Hahahah no no no I'm kidding. Actually, I really didn’t ask what it was. Tiramisu, I think…

A big thank you to Dad, Mom, Che Che, Little XMM, Pete and PoPo for the wonderful meal. I actually became fatter… for about 1 hour… then I was hungry again. :P
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket


Meanwhile, somewhere last week, my cell group celebrated my annual existent into the world in their own way! Lynn was fortunate enough to share almost the same birthday as me so she gets to share in my limlight too. It is great honor! Buwhahahahahahaahahah!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Jo, my birthday is not on the 16th but I forgive u!
Beloved Leader Charmaine, thanks. This is the first time I've celebtrated with a "cg" before. And it was very very very nice!
Ester, thanks for buying the cake!
To Marilyn, Tai Yen, Hseing Liang and the others... THANK YOU! This meant alot to me.


Next, thank you KC and Jia Qi for writing HAPPY BIRTHDAY & 21! with invincible ink… on my arm. :P
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Feels like… a dead body from a CSI episode and they are doing the infamous “blue-light” thingy… eww.

Lastly… a shout out!
I would like to thank David, Mark and Sean for the Halo novels! Da M4ster Chief is m4 b1tch n0w!
Lek Soon and Dottiee for the wickedly funny and properly British joke book.
Adrian who called all the way from Aussie (although only 15 seconds but it was nice hearing from u again… well, besides your voice on MSN).
Brenda and Shu Ying for celebrating the same time as me!
Cousin Spang and Cousin Pooi Lum for your wishes.
Woon, Gareth, Vinny, Pei Ru, Charlotte, Daffy, Rachel, Penny, Dawn, Fan Lee, Gab Gab and so many others!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Thank you all! It has been a blast!

“I’ll rather hear a no than forever wonder if she would’ve said yes.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Blurry D said...

I am not going to say it but i am going to say it anyways....

Happy 21st Birthday.......

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!! Allan Pease's book is the best.

Tulips on the organ ≠ dead

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home