Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I may have lost the war but I won some shoes!

Well, I did not get the Editor post. Which is all well and good anyway. The Mass Con people do have the facilities, know-how, personnel and the much needed support from their very own lecturers.
Although I did say that win or lose, it matters not. But as usual, thinking about something and actually seeing it for real is kinda different. I feel a little more down than I have anticipated :(
Well, at least I had fun campaigning. Met a few new friends and undoubtedly widen my social circle.
Plus, I’ve learned a valuable lesson on whoring ones self to the public! :P

Anyway, I’ve finally gotten myself a pair of shoes that are of the same color now for once. One of my old pair of white Nikes was turning to a sickly yellow hue.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Thank you for the new shoes!

Bought them from The Curve for RM 199 a pair. I originally wanted something on a more conservative scale. Black and white with the same designs as this one so that I can match it with anything I wear. But, thanks to my obese feet, buying shoes is never so easy for me.
I just go into a shoes store and ask:
”Boss, ambik saiz terbesar awak!”
Try it on. Usually can’t fit. Move on to the next store. Repeat.

The largest they had for the black and white was size 9! Hahahahaha! Jokers!

So yeah, had to take these ones. Size 11 was the largest they’ve got and it just fits me nicely. Just hope I don’t grow anymore.
There was another design too and they were size 11. But I left it to my little sister’s taste. She thinks these ones are cool. So, I think they are cool too. :)

"Ai yo yo! So slippery!"

7 Comments:

Blogger Blurry D said...

So what is your shoe size??

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 la... I wrote it there wert. :P
Basically usually the biggest a normal store will have. But i've been to stores that sell bigger before. Very rare. :P
Well it's not like i do alot of shoe shopping. One pair of shoes per 4 years or so depending on how long they can last.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Blurry D said...

Sense the sarcasm........

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't mean it in a sarcastic manner. :)

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://rcernadv.com/tvvb/noqy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mxnymrhj.com/fwst/zncz.html]Cool site[/url]

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://rcernadv.com/tvvb/noqy.html | http://oswmlaev.com/ajsn/xqpl.html

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home