Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Part 2

So anyway, I’m back from a friend’s birthday party at The Curve’s TGIF. Nice place, good people. Where was I? Oh yeah…

Sometime last year, we did a major renovation to the house. It be pimped, yo! Now, there is a proper wall in between the two front bedrooms. Since my grandma moved to the condo across my house (Casa Damansara), the back bedroom is now under my control. So, for the first time in my life, I finally go a place on my own! However, I’m rather unclear of the bedroom concept. Many of my friend’s bedroom expresses their identity all over the place. Posters, nick-nacks, toys, decorations, you name it. Well, to me, a bedroom is where I put my loot, sleep, change and then get out. Period. You don’t really accumulate loads of loot when the only thing you’ve ever own for the better part of your life is a bed, one clothing rack and a study table. So, as you can probably guess, my new bedroom is kinda bland and empty at the moment. So empty that the family decided to store all the boxes of winter clothing and old curtains in my room. Sigh, so now I’m living in the embroidery storage room. Well, at least I got my privacy…and a lot of ‘foot stools’. That is if my parents learn how to knock before barging into my room. My dad actually goes to my room on occasion and reads through my stuff when I’m out. An example would be my 2006 New Year’s Resolution. He reads it and then added about four lines of his own ideas on how to improve myself this year. Creepy…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://rqdvbrvt.com/gldo/jlog.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://klezahye.com/togt/qeqe.html]Cool site[/url]

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://rqdvbrvt.com/gldo/jlog.html | http://edrxyxyn.com/exuy/maad.html

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home