Stuck In The Middle With You

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you!"

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Neither Here Nor There, But Who The Hell Cares?

"Stuck In The Middle" by buddha1822

There was once, quite awhile ago, when someone foreseen that I had both feet planted between two boats.

Either too scared to jump to one side, or unwilling step off from any.

But one thing was clear, they were going in two totally opposite directions.

Each with its own pull and influence.

And I've found myself continuously getting stuck in-between.

But life, being obnoxiously persistent, can survive anywhere.

And who knows?

It might just stand out in the end.

=======================================
"Someone who serves two masters has to lie to one."

2 Comments:

Blogger NYC said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:04 AM  
Blogger NYC said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home